Norris Crescent is a federal Co-op that consists of one, two, three and four bedroom units and is located in south Etobicoke, right at the lake, between Royal York and Mimico, off Lakeshore Blvd. West.
There are 10 buildings with 56 Units. Including 16 one bedroom units, 27 two bedroom units, 9 three bedroom units and 4 four bedroom units.
A beautiful cul-de-sac with lots of families, a playground, and direct access to Lake Ontario.
Co-op Site Plan LINK
Below are sample images of a two bedroom unit.
INSTRUCTIONS: Hover over the image above and a tool bar will appear in the top right corner of the frame.
= Hide Thumbnail Menu= Expand Image = Expand Gallery = Play Slideshow
- 1 Bedroom Units - $901.00 (all are partial basement units with windows above ground)
- 2 Bedroom Units - $1247.00
- 3 Bedroom Units - $1261.00
- 4 Bedroom Units - $1576.00
- No subsidy is available.
- All unit costs include utilities (heat and water)
- All parking is outdoors. Parking fees are an additional $20 per month per parking space.
- Does not include phone, cable, hydro, or renter’s insurance.
- To obtain an application, please contact the office.
Or you may download and complete an application form. (see below)
- Co-op office hours: Mondays: 2 - 5:00 pm. Wednesdays: 2 - 5:00 pm Fridays: 10 - 2:00 pm.
- We are closed Tuesdays, Thursdays, and holidays.